A more extensive examination of several aerial views confirmed the presence of a house, red arrow, in 1939 and 1950, by the trestle, yellow arrow, to the west of Wilcox and the John McCosker Ranch Road, turquoise arrow, and east of the home known as “The Farm”, green arrow. The presence of the house in 1957 based on this evidence is equivocal, but read on ... Refs: left, USDA AAA Western Division BUT-BUU-283-80, Jul. 30, 1939; middle, USDA AAA Western Division BUT-8G-83, Mar. 30, 1950; right, Hamman, Jensen, Wallen, AV 253 12-23, May 4, 1957.
L106-30-Multiple Attributions, See Legend,